ANNUAL BONFIRE & FIREWORKS
When & Where
- Kenilworth Castle – Saturday 2nd November
- Gates open 5:30pm – Last Entry 6:45pm
|Advance||Ticket price does not include online booking fee.
Please note this is a ticket only event.
There will be strictly no ticket sales on the gate.
|Adults (14 and over)||£10.00|
|Senior Citizens (65 and over)||£5.00|
|Children (13 and under)||£5.00|
As with last year, the 2019 event will be ticket only and there will no ticket sales on the gate.
Buy tickets online from our ticketing partner. Simply click the link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/kenilworth-bonfire-gala-2019-tickets-69043411703
Or you can buy using cash from one of the following outlets (tickets expected to be available early October):
- Kenilworth Castle Shop
- Kenilworth Books
- Bakers Dozen
- Warwick University Student Union
Getting to the event
Unfortunately there is no public parking available at the event due to space restrictions and roads around the castle will be closed for crowd safety. Therefore please walk or use public transport wherever possible. A park and ride will be available from Memorial Park in Coventry.
If you still wish to drive, please allow plenty of time as it will be difficult to find parking close by. Public car parks in the town will be full early in the day. If using on-street parking, you may need to park a reasonable walk from the entrance. Please ensure you park considerately and note that police and parking enforcement officers will be active in the town on the evening.
Please see Getting to the Bonfire for further information.
- There is limited disabled parking close to the event entrance available on a first-come first booking basis.
- Disabled Blue Badge Holders ONLY
- Spaces must be pre-booked. Please provide your name, car details (make and registration), and your email address by the 25th October 2019 by visiting the contact us section and choosing ‘Bonfire Enquiries’.
- If successful we will contact you with parking instructions.
- PLEASE NOTE: No cars will be permitted to drive out of the disabled parking until the crowd has cleared from the venue and the police have approved the reopening of the road. This may be up to 1 HOUR after the end of the event.
- There is wheelchair accessibility into the venue although the disabled parking is around 100-200m from the entrance, up a hill. We have viewing area for disabled visitors and their families. Please ask a marshal for directions on entry the castle
- Buggies/prams are not permitted on site
- There will be use of laser/strobe effects during the main fireworks display, preceded by PA announcements. Anyone affected by these should allow ample time to leave the area; bearing in mind movement through the crowd can be slow.
- Our event in in a field, so please wear appropriate footwear, we recommend walking boots.
- No Sparklers – if you are caught with sparklers in our event, you will be asked to leave (no refunds)
- Don’t leave the lit paths on entrance to the viewing area in the field
- The main walkways and entrances to the field are lit, however, there are areas in the field which may be dark, so we recommend you bring a torch with you
- Follow all Safety Marshall’s instructions
- The Lost Child and vulnerable person point is located at the Ladies Circle tent (ask a marshal for directions)