When & Where
- Kenilworth Castle – Saturday 4th November
- Gates open 5:30pm – Last Entry 6:45pm
|Advance||Please note this is a ticket only event.
There will be strictly no ticket sales on the gate.
|Adults (14 and over)||£10.00|
|Senior Citizens (65 and over)||£5.00|
|Children (13 and under)||£5.00|
Please not this year the event will be ticket only and there will no no ticket sales on the gate. The event is ticket only entry. You can either buy from our ticketing partner Brown Paper Tickets or they are available from the following local outlets (cash only)
- Waitrose, Kenilworth – See times for Waitrose below
- Coventry Building Society – CV Postcodes
- Kenilworth Castle Shop
- Bakers Dozen
- Warwick University
- Lil Greens
- Elizabeth Davenport
Waitrose Sales Times
Tickets from 26th October will only be available at Waitrose at the following times:
- Available by the castle from Old Town (Castle Hill) only
- Disabled Badge Holders ONLY
- Spaces need to be pre-booked. Please confirm car details (make and registration) before the 29th October 2017 by visiting the contact us section and choosing ‘Bonfire Enquiries’
- Buggies are not permitted on site
- There will be use of laser/strobe effects during the main fireworks display, preceded by PA announcements. Anyone affected by these should allow ample time to leave the area; bearing in mind movement through the crowd can be slow.
- Our event in in a field, so please wear appropriate footwear, we recommend walking boots.
- No Sparklers
- Don’t leave the lit paths on entrance to the viewing area in the field
- The main walkways and entrances to the field are lit, however, there are areas in the field which may be dark, so we recommend you bring a torch with you
- Follow all Safety Marshall’s instructions
- The Lost Child and vulnerable person point is located at the Ladies Circle tent, in the Brays carpark (with the stalls)